Does the plastic shell of the shampoo in a very hot place break down substances that are bad for your hair into the inside? Of course, it can be avoided by choosing a PET Shampoo Bottle
. Shampoo bottles are usually made of PET plastic (polyterephthalic acid), which is non-toxic. Still, avoid soaking in boiling or hot water. Its monomers, for example, terephthalic acid, are very low toxic, and even if there is a little decomposition it starts from the outside, and if it's heated there's a little dissolution inside. But want to know, regardless of the dose to talk about toxicity is playing rogue, so occasionally put hot water poured on also need not worry, still use. But avoid prolonged heat relief.
What is PET plastic?
PET plastic is the abbreviation of English Polyethylene terephthalate, abbreviated as PET or PETP. Polyterephthalic acid plastics, mainly including poly (ethylene terephthalate) PET and poly (butyl terephthalate) PBT. Poly (ethylene terephthalate) is commonly known as polyester resin. It is a polycondensation of terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol, together with PBT collectively known as thermoplastic polyester, or saturated polyester.
PET plastic can be recycled, in line with the current green development requirements. Every one of us should pay attention to saving resources, so let's start from choosing Plastic Lotion Pump Bottle, choose PET shampoo bottle.